Wednesday, January 4, 2012

imPRESS Press-on Manicure

What they are:
imPRESS press-on manicure by Broadway are artificial nails used to turn your hands from "boring blahhh" to "BAM HOTNESS!" Easy to apply plus 36 colors/ patterns to choose from. These nails offer trendy designs at an affordable price.
Price range: $5.99-$7.99

What I like:
Like? I LOVE these things! These nails are the bomb*dot*com! I had to go and BUY more after I tried the ones I received from influenster for free. They look so REAL when applied. I received so many compliments on them. I wasn't sure I would (since I wasn't too fond of the particular pattern I received). However, once applied I thought they actually complimented my tired looking hands and skin complexion.

Why I like them:
They are SO quick and easy to apply. They have a strong hold your nail bed and  lasted through hand-washed dishes. Trust me, They are not your average press-ons!

How I used them:
First, I cleaned my hands. Second, I took a nail file and went over each nail bed to make them a bit more rough (exactly what they do in the nail salon prior to applying nail tips). I found this technique to keep my nails on a lot longer than when I did not do this with my 2nd pair.

Being a mommy of two, I had a lot of hustling and bustling going on while wearing these nails. They were troopers. They lasted through physical work, picking up the carseat, carrying a newborn, washing the dishes, vacuuming the house, typing on the computer, cooking dinner, etc.

Would I repurchase:
Yes! 100%

Would I recommend?
Definitely! I just did :)

This product was received complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program. These nails are available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more.

For more info visit: http://www.impressmanicure.com

No comments:

Post a Comment