Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Montagne Jeunesse



What it is: 
A face mask made with the most natural ingredients. Suitable for all skin types.

What I like:
I like the cool sensation of this product when applied to my face. The smell is a bit overpowering but overall I liked it. The scent of this mask makes you feel like its working. It pulls out the dirt and impurities in your skin. The mask dries fast and the funnest part about these things is pulling it off!  

Why I like them:
I like this mask because it feels like it works. It leaves my skin soft  and feeling refreshed. 

How I used them:

I applied the gel directly on my face (which was a little messy I must say) without a brush. I put it on my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. The product was not anywhere near my eyes but the scent was so strong they began to tear up a bit. I allowed the mask to dry completely and then peeled it off carefully. I rinsed any excess product off thoroughly.

Would I repurchase:

Yes

Would I recommend?
Yes

This product was received complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program. 

Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of fragrant scents.

For more info visit: http://www.montagnejeunesse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment