Thursday, December 16, 2010

Darn 49 POINTS!!

I did great... YESTERDAY! Now today I found myself struggling. Once again I went into my weekly bonus points and had a fiber one blueberry muffin! I tried so hard to leave it alone.. right in the box it came in that was hidden beneath the rubbish in the cupboard.. but oh no. The munchie munchkin got the best of me and here I am.. angry that I ate it. So yes, it's only 4 points over but my goal this week was to NOT go over at all. Where is my self-control? Argh!
What would I do without the 49 bonus points? How could something meant to be so good be so bad. I don't know but this is harder than I anticipated. Yummy blueberry muffins =(

2 comments:

  1. Those struggle days can be SO rough. I cannot stand them and feel like I'm going crazy when I go overboard. I once used to be anti-dipping into weekly allowance points but now I use them up without any qualms. I heard a fellow WW member say that you're more successful if you use them. If I find myself getting obsessed about a certain food, I don't buy it for a while or something. But hey, at least you can work out to earn Activity Points! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else just told me the same thing... yeah I will have to use them more often then.. thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete