Sunday, December 5, 2010

Korean-Style Beef Ribs and Strawberry Shortcake

Yum! Who knew I could eat like this and didn't tell me??? I've gone broke on the Nutrisystem Diet, starved on the Lemonade Diet, couldn't bare the Atkins Diet, couldn't afford the Diet Solution Diet, and didn't lose any weight on the eat-what-I-wanna Diet! But weight watchers? Weight watchers is a diet I can stick to diet. I guess its what's so often referred to as a lifestyle change right? Well I'm ready for that change!

Tonight I made a recipe using the new weight watchers cookbook I received in my deluxe kit from my first meeting. Let me tell you.. you have to try this recipe! Ok.. so my meat wasn't as tender as it could be but the flavor was there! It was delicious! It was the Korean-Style Bbq Beef on page 131.

For dessert I went to my freezer and pulled out a smart ones for dessert. Strawberry shortcake is what caught my eye and WOW! It was good too. Now listen... they are really small and two come in one package. I wish I could eat both of them but I'd be lying if I didn't say it was still SO satisfying. Yum! Yum! Yum! You gotta try it! Please Beware though.. the new PointsPlus value is 5.

2 comments:

  1. I know, right?! I have not tried many diets to be honest with you because when I first really truly gained weight and needed to go on a diet I started off with Weight Watchers and it just worked!! You can actually eat! It's amazing!

    Oh man, I want that recipe. I do not own the cookbook. Was it easy? The meat looks delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post the recipe in the near future. Yes it was very easy =) And yummy!

    ReplyDelete