Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 1 - A recent picture of you & 15 interesting facts about yourself.

  1. I am a stay at home mom to two yummy children! Nia and Andre III. 
  2. I am 30 years old but act like I'm still 18 ha ha...
  3. I am from the Bay Area in California
  4. I studied abroad while in college
  5. My major was International Studies with a minor in Political Science
  6. My favorite place to visit was Florence, Italy
  7. I've been to Spain, London, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, Kuwait, Turkey, and I don't remember where else.
  8. I was an international flight attendant
  9. I HATE math
  10. I love reading
  11. I never liked sports (but will occasionally watch basketball)
  12. I was the shyest person growing up
  13. I attended private school for 7 years
  14. I weighed 96 pounds all the way til Junior year in college
  15. I gained over 70 lbs with my first child
Starting Weight: 175
Current Weight: 165.4
Goal Weight: 145

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That was truly interesting. Why were you only 90 lbs? DANG! That's teeny tiny! We're both shooting for the same goal weight. Good luck darling! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. I don't know why i was so tiny.. Genetics I assume Lol... I HATED it! But yeah we have the same goal and will have the same accomplishment of getting there sooner or later! Good luck to u as well.

    ReplyDelete