Sunday, December 5, 2010

The First Meeting

December 1, 2010. I arrived at approx 10am. Class didn't start until 10:30am. There were already quite a few people there. I was greeted by my instructor who seems very nice by the way. I had registered online which was as new for them as it was for me. Everyone was very helpful though and got me registered in their system quickly.

I checked in and stepped on the scale. The scale is a platform that doesn't show YOU how much you weigh but shows the lady behind the desk. Then she puts your weight in this pamphlet (weight record) and that's what you use to keep track every week. I am at 175 lbs.

Class was all about the new PointsPlus system. Some people weren't so happy about it but I was elated! My instructor convinced me that it's a BETTER plan so I'm all for it.

After class I went and bought the deluxe kit ($34.95 on sale) which was all about PointsPlus. It has a cookbook among many other things. I was so stoked to get the calculator. It actually helps calculate points for every food. All you need is the nutrition label. Enter the protein, carbs, fiber, and fat and WA-LAH! Points right there. I love it!

I am SO looking forward to next week!
Come visit me on YouTube!

Here is me at 194 lbs prior to giving birth to our son on 10-06-10.
 Here is me at 155 lbs. I want to be 10 lbs lighter for a goal of 145 lbs by March 2011.





2 comments:

  1. OK I may have forgotten this already but is this your first time as a Weight Watchers member?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I'm a newbie!! Lovin it so far...

    ReplyDelete